Here you can see a selection of projects we have done to our customers
Energy project 2013 - Today
Since 2013, we have been trusted to perform energy measures in FastPartner's real estate in Stockholm.
Kv. Prästgårdsängen, Älvsjö Centrum
• Renovation of ventilation units, including replacement of obsolete AC motor fans to new modern EC fans.
• Installation of new control components (actuators, sensors, electronics) and a modern web-based control system from CentraLine with VPN connection to Intranet.
• Refurbished subcontractor with new control components and a modern web-based control system.
Sandvik Coromant, Västberga
In Sandvik's premises in Västberga, we have been doing renovations and newbuildings continuously since 2013.
A selection of projects:
• Control system for central comfort cooling with a 350kW power cooler and free cooling.
• Real Estate IT via Fiber-LAN for connection of units, refrigerators and other installations.
• Connection of 10 - 15 Swegon air handling units via BACnet / IP.
• Renovation of fans and control systems for process ventilation in Aare Tryckeri.
We have also carried out renovations and projects in:
• Bredäng Centrum
• Kv. Fogden, Täby
• Kv. Oljan 2, Täby Kyrkby
• Kv. Tyrannen, Älvsjö
• Gamla Lintaverken, Riksby Bromma
2015 - Today
Since 2015, we have had the confidence to design and deliver customized ventilation units to X-Modul's new generation construction barges.
With our KVX300 recycling unit, we provide X-Modul with a really good indoor climate, warming up and drying wet clothes and making sure to keep bad odors away.
2011 - 2012
During 2011 - 2012, we designed and delivered 500 units of our FCU (Free Cooling Unit) to Flexenclosure's expansion of 3G networks in Africa and Asia. Our FCU contains a highly developed EC fan with high capacity and performance to cope with the toughest free-range climates in the world. Our products are found in Nigeria, Mali, Chad, Kenya, Myanmar and Indonesia.
Bjälbo Trädgård AB
2012 - Today
Since 2012, we have worked with Bjälbo Trädgård AB, where we have developed our product storage system Vigilo, using their facilities. With a modern web-based control system, we help the agricultural industry to deliver higher quality products while reducing operating costs.